RE: BVarray

For anyone curious, this round of changes had a very minor effect.
Overall malloc use was decreased only 3%. Total runtime for test008
was also within about 3%. The most obvious change is in a pure add
test, where runtime improved about 18%. This was all pretty much as
I expected; the big impact of the code change was on handling lists
of attribute values. Since search entries are already cached, the
impact isn't really noticable there. But since adds/modifies have
to process all the attributes on every request, they benefit more
from this change.