Re: memory leaks

At 07:34 AM 2001-12-05, Julio Sánchez Fernández wrote:

>"Kurt D. Zeilenga" wrote:
>
>> >The mssing part, IIRC, is converting to UTF8, right?
>>
>> Yes, and this requires knowledge of schema.
>
>Not sure. The source is properly tagged with its CHOICE and the
>target must be UTF8 per RFC2253.

I assume OpenSSL (having not looked at the code :-) provides
the AVA as an OID and a DER encoded value, which we can
represent in LDAPDN same as if we had read same from a
RFC 2253 AVA 1.2.3=#DERvalue.  Figuring how to turn this
into attribute=escapedUTF8value requires schema, as only
the schema tells you how to map 1.2.3 to attribute and
#DERvalue to a value's LDAP string syntax for proper
2253 escaping.

Kurt