Re: RUN slapd == Segmentation fault !!!! NEED HELP

First of all -- Thank you

I find in ITS in Build/1134 description of this problem for AIX

I made how describe and all test passed
And now I'm intresting why slapd start work after that and for what need the function getaddrinfo()???

--
With best wishes, Volkov Serge
Network Administrator/Security Administrator