ITS#857 - status?

Hi.

I've been thinking about back-ldap enhancements for a while,
since we plan to use it to implement a large meta-directory
(see ITS#924 as an anticipation of what I'm trying to do).

I'm working in detail on adding some general rewriting capabilities
to back-ldap (but I'm ending up with something pretty general,
which could be used for the whole slapd right before the backend
selection stage), and I'll move soon to adding proxy capabilities.

I found out this very interesting ITS#857 which presents something
similar; I'd like to know what review point it reached and if there's
anything I can do to help, just in case. In a few days I'll submit
what's ready of my work. I'd like to coordinate with the development
team to work on the topic.

Regards,

Pierangelo Masarati.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8365
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it