Re: getting HEAD

At 09:06 AM 1/12/01 +0000, Roos E.W.E. wrote:
>I'm trying to get the HEAD branch via anonymous CVS, but the host
>cvs.OpenLDAP.org is unknown to my network. The problem is probably that
>I'm behind a very stringent firewall. It will only connect through port
>80. Has anyone have a solution on how to solve this problem?

I would suggest you inform your management that their policies
are inferring with your ability to do your work and ask them
for resolution.

Or you can review the archives regarding use of the CVS
pserver which runs on port 443 (https).  This can be accessed
directly, if your firewall allows, or via an HTTPS proxy.
Note this may require patching your CVS client.

Kurt