RDBMS backend

I am new to this list, so apologies if this is an old question.

I am interested in running OpenLDAP against a relatational database, Oracle,
specifically. In the mailing list archives I have found some mentions of SQL
backends, but they seem to be from some time ago.

Has an rdbms-based implementation been done? If so, is there an agreed upon
relational schema that folks have been using? What would the starting point
in the code be if one were to start implementing something like this?

Thanks in advance.

- DAP

David Parker - eBusiness Technologies - (401) 752-4497

"If we become too serious we will lose our way."
                                         - Shunryu Suzuki