TLS / ...errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)

Hi,

I have the problem using replication with TLS. Without 'tls=yes' in
slapd.conf all's OK, but with TLS i can relicate once only (only when
the replica log is empty). After this once replication every change on
the master is not more replicated. Slurpd probe the replication but the
slave put out:

ber_get_next on fd 13 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily
unavailable).

I read in message '200009/msg00088.html' somthing about bogus encoding.
It's possible that the slurpd use this bogus encoding?

Without TLS slurpd works fine. I can make changes on master and become
all changes decent replicated.

How i can disable this mistake?

bye
Peter