[Q] Using OpenLDAP SDK in threaded apps

Hello!

I'm currently trying to develop small threaded application for authenticating/authorizing against LDAP server.

To make use of caching, I'm using one (shared among all worker threads) LDAP connection to do object lookups, and do per-thread authenticated binds to establish user identity.

I want to ask, which functions and structures in following multithreaded scenario, should be treated as shared resources:
/* variables used as per examples in man pages */

LDAP *ld;
LDAPMessage *msg, *result;

ldap_init()

loop {
	if(not_connected)
		ldap_connect()
	ldap_search()
	ldap_result()
		ldap_result2error()
	ldap_count_entries()
	ldap_first_entry()
	ldap_get_values()
}

ldap_unbind()

I'd appreciate any good pointers to source code which implements threaded LDAP client.

Regards,

--
Adrian Pavlykevych 			email: 		<pam@polynet.lviv.ua>
System Administrator			phone/fax:	+380 (322) 742041