Re: NT port question - basic problem

At 02:42 PM 10/1/00 +0000, Jim Hud wrote:
>I am trying to build  OpenLDAP for NT but having problems.  I have tried the
>main.dsw from openldap-2.0.4.tgz without success using both MS VC++ 6 and 5
>but without success.  Is there something basic I am missing?

See archives of the software mailing list for discussions
concerning common problems of building 2.0.4 on WinNT.  Please
direct software use questions (including building questions)
to the software list.

>Secondly, I have browsed this mailing list to find out about NT ports, has
>anyone done anything on NT threads and socket control using IO completion
>ports?

The NT port uses NT threads, but uses NT's Berkeley (mostly)
compatible socket interface for I/O.

http://www.cvshome.org/