rebind function

Hello,

the rebind function (set with ldap_set_rebind_proc) seem to have changed
completely from OpenLDAP 1.x to OpenLDAP 2.x. I couldn't find any
documentation about it, but I managed to find out how it works from the
source code (IMHO the new method makes much more sense than the old
one).

Since I couldn't find any documentation about it, I have a question:
Is this function likely to be changed again or disappear completely, or
will it remain as it is now (and may eben become documentet some day)?

Yours
Stephan Siano

--
Stephan Siano                           Mail:  Stephan.Siano@suse.de
SuSE Linux Solutions AG                 Phone: 06196 50951 31