Re: back-sql problem - Chapter II

Hi,

Unfortunately, I cannot check it for sure right now, but I will do on Monday,
commit necessary files if they are not there, and send you a copy if you don't use
CVS...
Also note that metadata has been improved compared to documentation, and allows
multiple objectclass, referrals and things... I'll also try to make documentation
updates before 2.0-release. If you have comment or suggestions - please mail me,
or use ITS.

Sorry for this mess with samples,

WBW, Dmitry