Re: Administrators Guide

Thanks for the comments.
I've updated the patch to use example.net, and I cleaned up the LDIF.
I've tested it against my devel server (its running devel from
yesterday) and it passes schema checking.  I also switched it to use
ldapadd instead of slapadd.

The patch is available as
ftp://acca.nmsu.edu/pub/ian/ian-logan-quickstart-000718.patch

That should be the same path as in ITS 628.

Thanks,
Ian