Cant search total subtree

Hello,

I have a big problem with searching a compleet search tree. Below two
commands.

The first command, where I search with distinquist name top and countryname
I find all entries below country netherlands. This works fine
/usr/local/bin/ldapsearch -L -b "country=NL, top=eterms" -W
"(objectclass=*)"

What I need to have is a survey of all entries which are stored in my
complete ldap server. This does not work and I cant find why
/usr/local/bin/ldapsearch -L -b "top=eterms" -W "(objectclass=*)"

My question is, what do i do wrong, and how do I solve this problem.

Below my slapd.conf file, can someone help me please....

thanx in advanced,

greetings

Axel

#include openldap standard schema items
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.at.conf
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.oc.conf

#include openldap local schema items
#include local.at.conf
#include local.oc.conf

schemacheck     off
sizelimit 500
timelimit 3600
pidfile         /usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/var/slapd.args
database        ldbm

#This option controls whether slapd will automatically maintain the
modifiersName,
#modifyTimestamp, creatorsName, and createTimestamp attributes for entries.
lastmod off

#This option puts the database into "read-only" mode. Any attempts to modify
#the database will return an "unwilling to perform" error.
readonly off

#This option specifies the DN suffix of queries that will be passed to this
backend
#database. Multiple suffix lines can be given, and at least one is required
for each
#database definition.
suffix "top=eterms"
suffix "country=nl,top=eterms"
suffix "country=us,top=eterms"
suffix "country=uk,top=eterms"
suffix "country=de,top=eterms"

#This option specifies the DN of an entry that is not subject to access
control or
#administrative limit restrictions for operations on this database
rootdn "cn=directory manager, top=eterms"

rootpw secret
#cachesize 1000
#dbcachesize 100000
directory /usr/local/etc/openldap/testldap/
#mode 0600