Re: adding Boolean syntax (readding caseIgnoreIA5SubstringsMatch

More than just patches to add the schema knowledge, we need
patches to implement the syntax validation and normalization
and associated matching rules.

I am currently reworking schema.c a bit and will soon post
a call-for-help to write various syntax/matching rule handlers.

Kurt