RE: Developers wanted

OK. I would like to begin with point 3), since it's the part I felt missing most at the beginning.
i.e. for the beginning I would try to put together  the Quick Start Guide.

So if I understood well I have to download from sw using cvs. But where do I get cvs from ( I never used it ). And second point once I believe to have finished a part of the work how to put it in production, or is there a test stage ?

Reinhard