Re: Kerberos Support

On Mon, Aug 02, 1999 at 09:28:07AM -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> We need a volunteer developer to maintain and enhance OpenLDAP support
> for Kerberos.  Person should have some experience developing
> Kerberos applications and be familiar with differences betweens
> available Kerberos releases/distributions (4 vs 5, MIT vs Kth).
>
> Immediate Project:
> 	Sort out build issues to support LDAPv2+ Kerberos bind
>
> Long Term Project:
> 	Develop LDAPv3 SASL/Kerberos support

As you know, I haven't had much time to help with the project lately, but
after next weekend I will have more time to devote (finally moving into
the new house). Since I'm working with kerberos and openldap at my current
job, it should prove to be of atleast some help in testing and maintaining
this support. First of all I want to have kerberosV support.

The SASL support I'm not completely versed in, but I'll give the SASL docs
I have a look over and see.

Ben