Re: superior keyword

"Randy Sturgill" <rcs_list@email.com> writes:

> Has anyone implemented the Netscape keyword superior for objectclass (in
> the slapd.conf file)? If not I'm thinking about implementing it and
> would like any suggestions/comments before beginning.

It is already implemented, only that we have deprecated the old schema
definition format and adopted the AttributeTypeDescription and
ObjectClassDescription syntaxes from RFC2252 instead.  You can find
definitions in the new format in servers/slapd/schema in the -devel
branch.  They are not installed by default yet, but you can copy them
manually and include them from slapd.conf.  The config file parser
will use understand both formats for the time being.

Julio