Re: Race condition follow-up

At 12:35 PM 6/7/99 -0700, Alex Zeltser wrote:
>I'm wondering if anyone has had any thoughts about an apparent race
>condition on FD sets problem I wrote about last Friday.

I haven't had time to look into that one yet...

>Should I continue looking into a possible solution

Might be wise.

>or is someone already working on it?

Not sure.

>How are these issues tracked (I was told that bug reports were supposed to be
>used for released software only)?

There is currently no formal development issue tracking between
developers.  As a user of OpenLDAP-devel, you are considered
a developer.  Issues should be posted to this list.  If no
one speaks up within a few days, post a follow up with additional
information since your previous post.

Kurt