Re: running out of descriptors

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

> Don Badrak wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 May 1999, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> > > When I get a chance, I'll commit something based upon
> > > Philipp Klaus's suggestion.
> >
> > I was thinking about that one a bit.  It is working quite well, but
there
> > is no way of disabling it. Mabye using value of 0 could disable the
> > timeout?
>
> Yes, this is why I said "something like."  The timeout also needs to
> be disabled by default.

  I've included this and some suggestions from Kurt into a new patch
which is on
the ITS now (#175 as I can only make new entries and no corrections).
Also there
is the change for the slapd.conf(5) man page for those interested in the

configuration directive.

Philipp

--- Begin Message ---
Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

> Don Badrak wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 May 1999, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> > > When I get a chance, I'll commit something based upon
> > > Philipp Klaus's suggestion.
> >
> > I was thinking about that one a bit.  It is working quite well, but there
> > is no way of disabling it. Mabye using value of 0 could disable the
> > timeout?
>
> Yes, this is why I said "something like."  The timeout also needs to
> be disabled by default.

  I've included this and some suggestions from Kurt into a new patch which is on
the ITS now (#175 as I can only make new entries and no corrections). Also there
is the change for the slapd.conf(5) man page for those interested in the
configuration directive.

Philipp

--- End Message ---