RE: normalized DN

> >Has anyone else run into any problems of
> >this sort? Would anyone be opposed to storing original as well as upcased
> >copies of the suffixes that are configured per backend?
>
> Like entries, we should store both "original" and "uppercased normalized"
> suffixes.  Our current DN handling should probably be modified such
> that the matched DN returns the "original" DN and not the "uppercased
> normalized DN".
>
> Kurt

I submitted a patch to store both mixed case and uppercased normalized
backend suffixes to the ITS, it's item # 158. I also submitted a preliminary
LDAP backend as item #157, but the code referenced there is older than what
I posted on this list. (Sorry for any confusion from double posts.)
  -- Howard