Re: New schema

Julio Sánchez Fernández <j_sanchez@stl.es> writes:

> Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
> >
> > It's possible (but by no means certain) that you can find elements
> > of the NADF (North American Directory Forum) schema at
> > ftp://ftp.gte.com/pub/nadf/nadf-docs/
>
> Thanks for the pointer, I am downloading that now and will have a look
> at it.

Actually it is rather complete.  Just peanuts compared to the mess
with RFC1274.  I have it ready for upload.

What do you think, Kurt? Should I place it in nadf.schema or should I
start a deprecated.schema with this?

Julio

--
Julio Sanchez
 PGP Key fingerprint =  E5 29 93 6F 41 4E 00 E2  90 11 A1 8C 72 D0 DE 71