child modification

I use the SLAPD_CHILD_MODIFICATION_WITH_ENTRY_ACL definition and find it
extremely useful (because we have several administrators on the same
tree, and once an entry has been created only the same administrator
should be able to modify/delete it -- only SLAPD_CHILD_... enables me to
do this).

I was wondering if you would accept a patch to make it a slapd.conf
option ? Or do you have other plans for that feature ?

I'll write the patch if you find it's a good idea.

BTW what should I name it ?
	childModifWithEntryAcl on
? Anything shorter comes to your mind ? childEntry ?

--
Florent Guillaume                                       <efge@mail.dotcom.fr>