Re: admin guide committed

To checkout the guide from the repo, select the "openldap-guide"
(or "guide", for short) module.

	% cvs -z9 -p :pserver:anonymous@cvs.openldap.org:/repo/OpenLDAP: \
		checkout openldap-guide
	Password: OpenLDAP

Please submit patches as per our contributing guidelines.  With
your help, we should be able to have an up to date guide written
quickly.

Enjoy!
	Kurt