Re: strangeness on Redhat Linux

At 10:31 AM 4/2/99 -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
>Well, I'm toying with my changes on Redhat Linux, but I'm seeing lots of
>very odd faults.  They appear unrelated to my changes (I will confirm
>this next).

Well, my changes seem to have subtle bug or have induced a problem
on the box I'm using.  I heard odd complaints in the past about
good code running bad under LinuxThreads.  I would appreciate positive
and/or negative feedback for others... especially those on platforms
with preemptive threading implementations.

Kurt