New Patch posted for IT-66 : MODRND/MODDN

Hello again,

I just posted a new, refreshed
patch for this IT in the incoming directory:

ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/rename.patch.2_25_1999

I have tested this patch on IRIX and will like to create a script
for that test, this again will be easier if I will have the changes
commited to HEAD.

I am sure this will not break anything because the changes are
not compiled by default, I will first test in various OSs before
removing the #ifdefs...

                                                Thanks, Juan