struct ldap empty

The current -devel tree has moved struct ldap to a private include file.

The current best LDAP documentation (Tim Howes book) gives specific instructions
and examples that are based on the documented differences between UMich and Netscape.

For example,  with netscape you call ldap_get_lderrno() but reference
ld->ld_errno with UMich.

A fair bit of code will use the following (adapted/stolen from page 85):

	#ifdef LDAP_OPT_SIZELIMIT	/* only defined in Netscape SDK */
	errno = ldap_get_lderrno(ld, NULL, NULL);
	#else
	errno = ld->ld_errno;
	#endif

This code is now broken if you attempt to compile it against openldap..

As a quick initial fix I have done a quick pass at ldap_get_lderrno() and
commited it to the -devel tree.

I don't know what other implications there are with adding
LDAP_OPT_SIZELIMIT (what other Netscapism's are people using it to select?)
so I havn't attempted to add LDAP_OPT_SIZELIMIT to ldap.h.

--
Stuart Lynne <sl@fireplug.net>      604-461-7532      <http://www.fireplug.net>
PGP Fingerprint: 28 E2 A0 15 99 62 9A 00  88 EC A3 EE 2D 1C 15 68