Re: aliased bases

Hi All,

In April, we submitted a internet draft on the use of aliases within LDAP.
                             Use of Aliases within LDAP
                          <draft-byrne-ldap-alias-00.txt>

You can find it at :

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-byrne-ldap-alias-00.txt

There was very little discussion about it. But comment are welcome.

Ludovic Poitou.
Sun Microsystems.