Re: aliased bases

> The changes consisted of changing the config code to read an arbitrary set of
> suffixAlias specifications of the form suffixAlias <alias> <aliased base>
> from the config file in the backend portion.  The information is stored in
> the backend struct as an array of strings.

Will,

Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't this best be solved by just
adding support for alias entries? Then all you'd need to do is add
a new suffix line and create an entry for it that pointed to your
"real" suffix. You could also put aliases in at arbitrary points in
the DIT without having to modify the configuration file.

I had asked on the list before about support for aliases, but got no
response.

bob

Robert Streich			streich@slb.com
Schlumberger			512-331-3318 (voice)