[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8314) ldap_back_is_proxy_authz returned 0 - misconfigured uri? - Maybe a Bug?
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#8314) ldap_back_is_proxy_authz returned 0 - misconfigured uri? - Maybe a Bug?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 16:10:42 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
I know this topic is years old but I faced the same issue today, running
the current version of OpenLDAP.
The problem can also occur when using the translucent backend.
While troubleshooting the issue, I found two possible workarounds for
Instead of using idassert-bind I used acl-bind. The connection problem
returned 0, misconfigured URI?" didn't happen anymore, but since I got
different results with my search filters, it wasn't sufficient.
After I added the flags=3Doverride setting in the idassert-bind section
the problem was gone and everything works for me. I don't know if it's a
good approach but at least it works for now with our openLDAP backend