[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8997) openldap-nssov/back ldap segfault
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8997) openldap-nssov/back ldap segfault
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 22:01:51 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> 2. Turning the log level to 0 /seems/ to make the issue go away. I'll report
> back once I can confirm that.
That would imply the SEGV is specifically due to a NULL pointer being passed in a Debug message.
If that's true, you should be able to reproduce this using whatever accounts aren't fully populated
with POSIX attributes.
> A note on this; We do have a good handful of 'service accounts' that don't
> have all of the posix attributes in active directory. As such those entries do
> spam the logs a bit.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/