[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8930) Setting source interface of LDAP session the ldap client uses to connect to server
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#8930) Setting source interface of LDAP session the ldap client uses to connect to server
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 17:23:17 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: adrian cepleanu
OS: Ubuntu 16.04LTS
Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
In a system with multiple interfaces software initiating network connections may
choose the source interface (or IP address) that the request is initiated from.
I am looking for such a setting in the ldap-auth-client for Linux but cannot
find it. Perhaps it doesn't exist. If the latter please advise if there is a way
to submit a feature request.