[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8650) EAGAIN from gnutls_handshake not respected
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8650) EAGAIN from gnutls_handshake not respected
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 19:07:30 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Sorry about the lack of updates on this one.
It looks clear that my patch for this ITS was wrong and needs to be
Looking again at the original issue, after reverting the patch, I've
found that the behaviour varies with GnuTLS version. I need to figure
out why this is, which probably means spending some time bisecting
If I create a patch to log some additional debug info about the GnuTLS
setup, would you be willing to run it in your environment? For example
I'm curious whether EAGAIN is being returned from the read side or write
side (guessing read, but would be nice to confirm).