[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8245) slapo-unique constraints bypassed by manageDsaIt, change to relax?
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8245) slapo-unique constraints bypassed by manageDsaIt, change to relax?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:13:55 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Given that relax control is still allowed for everyone (and no ACL
> support for controls exists yet), this patch will buy us little.
Please correct if I'm wrong but AFAIK you need 'manage' privilege to circumvent
constraints (e.g. slapo-constraint and slapo-ppolicy).