syntaxes I-D and escaping

After reading the description for escaping at the end of
section 2.1, and then looking at the examples in
section 3.13 under DN, I wonder if the example

CN=L. Eagle,O=Sue\, Grabbit and Runn,C=GB

is a good one for this section.  I realize the syntax is
correct, as the comma must be excaped in a DN
when it is part of the data, but that has not
been discussed in this draft.  Wouldn't that confuse
someone just starting to read the drafts.

Wouldn't it be better to leave a DN delimiter
character escaping example to the DN draft and make this
a simpler example that uses only the escaping
discussed here, i.e. \ hex hex

Just wondering

-Steve Sonntag