LDAPv3 Terminology

Title: LDAPv3 Terminology

Hi,

I'm in the process of cleaning up and re-issuing the SP-DNA Core LDAP Schema document (http://www.sp-dna.org) and would like to remove several definitions that should be in some sort of common reference (either LDAP or X.500).  I was just wondering what people believe is the most appropriate document to reference for definition of terms like:  Attribute, ObjectClass, Syntax, etc.  Should there be some sort of terminology reference point as part of ldapbis?

Any thoughts?

--James

James A Benedict
Manager, IP Directory Systems Architecture
Service Provider & Carrier
NORTEL NETWORKS
Ph:  (613) 763-3909