Re: RE24 testing call #2 (2.4.49) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.25)

--On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 10:17 AM +0200 Lucio De Re <lucio.dere@gmail.com> wrote:

test060-mt-hot failed for mdb
(exit 1)
*** Error code 1

I'm afraid I don't see anything else that you may find useful.

Well generally you would need to look in the directory created for the test run and see what the logs show. However, your build sounds like it's failing to properly set the run path and it's not clear to me how well concurrency works on your system. OpenLDAP 2.5 adds support for kqueue on *BSD OSes that support it, so hopefully any concurrency issues are resolved with that.

Also the test suite is highly timing dependent at this time, so slow machines often have a high rate of failure.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation