Re: [External] Re: Replication suddenly broken

On 2020-01-21 13:14, Prentice Bisbal wrote:

It looks like Kerberos itself is working, but slapd is not getting a
valid TGT when starting up. Could it be something wrong with the way
slad is starting?

How slapd gets started really depends on the OS. I use Debian and setting
the ticket cache pointer is done in /etc/default/slapd. The ticket cache
must be maintained by an external process. We use k5start for that.

Oh, and I forgot. If you are using Ubuntu apparmor is enable by default.
You might what to put it in complain mode to figure out what is going
on.

  aa-complain /usr/sbin/slapd

apparmor by default is coming to debian as well in the next release I
believe.

Bill

--
Bill MacAllister <bill@ca-zephyr.org>