Re: Replication of olcAccess

--On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 12:36 PM +0100 Stefan Kania <stefan@kania-online.de> wrote:

Hi Quanah,

I kow that there is a problem, but at the moment I don't know how to
solve it, can you give me a hint about my configuration of the
replication.

The admin guide discusses how to replicate cn=config. If you have questions that are more specific in nature after reading the guide, please follow up. I would note generally what you're discussing will require full cn=config replication, which either means switching to MMR vs provider/consumer, or defining an alternate replicated config database that the replicas pull from.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation