Re: acl help access to 'own' attributes

What I still don't understand do you want only write access to a single
Attribute or to the whole object

(1)

access to dn.children=[1]
  by self write
  by * none

or (2)

access to attr <attr-name>
  by self write
  by * none

This (1) will give permission to all Users located in [1] write access
to their own object. (2) will give access only to a list (comma
separated) of attributes. But be aware that you have to look at which
position you put the new ACL in your ACL-List

--
Stefan Kania
Landweg 13

Signieren jeder E-Mail hilft Spam zu reduzieren und schützt Ihre Privatsphäre. Ein kostenfreies Zertifikat erhalten Sie unter https://www.dgn.de/dgncert/index.html