Is there a way to set a preference on entries with multiple userPassword attributes?

Hello,

Currently I have ldap entries with 2 userPassword attributes. One is a regular SHA password which the other one delegates to sasl. However this results in all entries binding through sasl rather than locally. I need some entries to default to sasl and other entries to default to SHA but still failover to the other password entry. Is this possible through openldap?

Thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Diaz
Rex Consulting, Inc

material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
Rex Consulting, Inc. has been a California Corporation since 2001.