Re: Garbled objectClass

It appears to me to be the mdash in the 'Common package description [mdash] service parameters defined by MNO' string...
From: openldap-technical <openldap-technical-bounces@openldap.org> on behalf of Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 12:09:50 PM
To: Saša-Stjepan Bakša; openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Re: Garbled objectClass

--On Wednesday, October 23, 2019 5:52 PM +0200 Saša-Stjepan Bakša
<ssbaksa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any good reason that I see one of my custom objectClass garbled
> like this below. It happens when I am reading content from file. From GUI
> tool it looks as it should.

This is not garbled, it's base 64 encoded.  This generally occurs when a
space or tab character is left at the end of an attribute value or there is
some type of unprintable (unicode often) character contained within the
value.

Decoding it generates:

{6}( 1.3.6.1.4.1.35269.3.245.2.7 NAME 'pcrfPackage' DESC 'Common package
description – service parameters defined by MNO' SUP top STRUCTURAL MUST
( pcrfPackageTitle $ packageLifetimeType ) MAY ( packageActivationDate $
packageExpiryDate $ packageCycle $ totalMaximumVolume $ totalMaximumTime $
monitoringKey $ totalMaximumAmount $ cycleMultiplier ) )

Nothing jumps out at me here as to why it's being encoded, but hopefully
that gives you enough clues to start from.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>