Re: logs with "syncrepl_del_nonpresent"

--On Monday, September 16, 2019 9:34 AM -0700 rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanganap@gmail.com> wrote:

Any reason you recommend delta replication?

It's the only way to mitigate ITS#8125. Running standard syncrepl is just asking for data loss and endless problems.

can you share results of
delta replication over full replication?

I'm not sure what you mean. I've been advising delta-syncrepl since OpenLDAP 2.3.

is there any guide/procedure
to change from full to delta replication with out downtime?

If you're using cn=config, you can ldapmodify the configuration to enable delta-syncrepl.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>