Re: any working documentation?

Thank you very much for your response Dave.

As per second link, I was able to create working copy of LDAP server, that did not crash on me complaining about encryption.

So I can recreate working environment. I am not seeking to be able to mindlessly copy someone's config files and start service as 'my own'.

Can someone suggest PDF book(which I am willing to buy, even if it's expensive, eastern European paying money for digital property, I know, right?) or some other non DRM book?

Something that will give me good insight on LDAP.

Thank you in advance.

Dmitri Seletski