RE: Environment variable in slapd config

I guess I am missing some info??? Is there any animosity between
openldap and redhat? My general perspective is RedHat has made a core
business of supporting a linux enterprise os. So I do hope that, if the
shit hits the fan, you can rely on the paid services based on the
knowledge of their 10k+ employees or so? These guys that work on ceph
are doing a great job, looks like very competent people. And now they
are owned by IBM I like them even more. :) Always have had IBM in high
regards with their r&d.