Re: Building the OpenLDAP client libraries on Windows

--On Friday, August 9, 2019 1:59 PM -0500 Olivier Hartmann <olivierh@tibco.com> wrote:

Would anyone on this list be willing to share a procedure through which
they succeeded in doing that with a recent version of OpenLDAP (2.4.47 or
the next one)?

Hello,

What environment are you building OpenLDAP under inside of Windows? I use MSYS2 with gcc for my builds. I would also note it will be required to build out the dependent libraries as well (OpenSSL, possibly cyrus-sasl if you want SASL Support, etc).

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation