Re: OpenLDAP 2.5 plans and community engagement

Le 24/07/2019 à 20:01, Ondřej Kuzník a écrit :
> Let us know what the pain points have been with OpenLDAP when you were just
> starting, right now and if you have a suggestion how to make it easier to start
> using it. Or if you wanted to contribute, has anything discouraged you?
> There are things we might not be able to influence easily (LDAP itself can be
> complex), but a fresh look might help direct efforts in the right direction.

Hello Ondřej,

thanks a lot for this mail. I hope that I can help OpenLDAP project the
best I can.

I can work on website or documentation, let me know.

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.oudot@worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com