Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.48) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.24)

It turns out that, with recent OpenSSL, OpenLDAP 2.4.47 already supports
ECC ciphers - only not with a configurable curve.  So probably probably
OpenSSL made it available by default without needing application support.

	Geert

--
geert.hendrickx.be :: geert@hendrickx.be :: PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F