Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.48) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.24)

--On Monday, July 15, 2019 2:51 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> wrote:

--On Monday, July 15, 2019 11:24 PM +0200 Michael Ströder
<michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

But I'm still wondering why my ISC dhcpd does not work at all with
libldap 2.4.48 installed from [1]. For me that's a real show-stopper.

Just curious, does it work if you fully rebuild ISC dhcpd?  I'm wondering
if it was relying on one of the bugs in libldap/liblber that got fixed.

Also, are you using it with TLS? There were a number of changes to TLS handling for 2.4.48. If you disable TLS (assuming it is enabled) in your configuration, does it work?

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation