Re: debug incoming modify operations

--On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 9:57 AM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> wrote:

I see, you don't have control over the PHP client side then I'm guessing
(which is generally where I would expect one to debug).  To get this
information, you will need to start slapd in debug mode (-d packets).
I.e., it's not currently information that can be made available via a
loglevel setting (I'm going to file an issue on that).

Hi Mark,

Another way to do this would be to set up an accesslog database backend and the slapo-accesslog overlay on your primary DB, and log all operations (not just success). This would also allow you to inspect what values the client is providing.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation