LDAP with TLS Enable/Disable not working

Hi All,

I am facing a strange problem. I am using FreeRadius 3.16 version for my Proxy authentication.

I have an AD server and I make an authentication request enabling TLS. So the TLS connection passes and authentication is successful.

Now I have one more LDAP server where its non TLS. Now if I make a call, even though TLS is disabled on this server, Client tries to make a TLS connection and fails. I have tried freeing connections but with no luck. Please help.

Thanks

Abhilash